David K. Lee, Attorney
I have helped hundreds of people and their families over the years, and this duty is not something I take lightly. I know what is at stake when you reach a point to where, despite your best efforts, your health simply does not allow you to work any longer.
The typical person I represent would give anything to work again; to live normally again; to not depend on others again. Unfortunately, their conditions prevent this.
Additionally, there are the stresses of not being able to earn income and maintain badly needed health insurance. With Social Security benefits comes Medicare, after all. For almost every person I represent, nearly everything in their life hinges on whether or not they are successful obtaining their Social Security disability benefits.
In short, I understand you and your plight. And I know the stakes are very high. I have helped people from Indianapolis and all over the State of Indiana with their Social Security disability and SSI claims, and it would be my pleasure to assist you.
For 20 years, I have been providing legal assistance in Social Security Disability and SSI cases throughout Indiana. My practice takes me to hearing offices located in Indianapolis, Gary, Valparaiso, Elkhart, Fort Wayne, Lafayette, Terre Haute, Evansville, Madison, as well as out of state in Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan and Missouri.
Overview: What our legal practice offers
- 20 years of experience in Social Security Disability and SSI cases
- Expert advice and representation
- Return phone calls within one business day
- Provide honest assessments of cases, whether good or bad
- Perform all work with the highest level of care and attention to detail
- Service at the most personal of levels - I alone will be the one handling your case
- General advice on how to obtain and maintain finances and health insurance during the appeal process
- Specific advice on how to best elicit information from your doctors most likely to help your case
I was the featuerd speaker on Social Security Disability at the Indiana Prosecuting Attorneys Council's 2019 Child Support Conference.